Currency & Taxes
For customers located in Canada:
- All items are displayed in Canadian Dollars (CAD).
- Sales taxes will be charged at the applicable federal and provincial rates of the province of order destination.
For US & International Customers:
- All items are displayed in United States Dollars (USD).
- Import duties and/or taxes may be charged by your local authorities and are the responsibility of the receiving party.
- Purchases may be subject to an international transaction fee charged by your banking institution.
Accepted Payment Methods
Currently accepted payment methods include:
We offer the above payment methods in our standard checkout process. We can also send you a link to complete payment on NOBLwheels.com for custom orders. Please ensure adequate funds are available for your purchase.
For more information on SplitIt, visit our page here.
- Choose Splitit at the checkout
Always 0% interest. Never any late fees.*
- Select your monthly payments
Choose the number of monthly payments that suit
you and your budget.
- Enter your credit card details
Pay right on your credit card, at your own pace.
All orders and payments are processed over secure, SSL encrypted, PCI Compliant gateways and connections.
What if I don’t receive an email confirmation after making a purchase?
If your order was confirmed successfully, make sure to check your junk/spam folders. The confirmation email may be accidentally marked as spam email by your email provider.
In the case you still can’t find the Order Confirmation email, please kindly send us a message to our Support Team. Please include your Order ID and email used when the purchase was made in the very first line of your message body. We’ll investigate and contact you immediately.
Why was my transaction declined?
If your transaction is declined while adequate funds are available, please contact your banking institution by the support phone number on the back of your card. You may be required to confirm you are making a purchase for your indicated order total. International fees may be applied by your banking institution.