What length spoke do you need?
There are many spoke calculators online, but we have found this one to be the easiest to use and the most accurate. Calculators are not perfect, but following these steps will help you success rate immensely. Please send us an email with your build info if you would like us to double check your spoke length if you are unfamiliar with the process.
- Click on this link and a new window will open with the spoke calculator
- Enter the ERD for the NOBL rim.
- Leave the “rim manufacturer” and “rim model” fields blank.
- Fill in the remaining drop down menus, review and accept the disclaimer, and then hit “calculate”
- We have found it safest to always round up to the next longest size. The asymmetric profile does make one spoke longer than usual and one shorter than usual, but it’s not a drastic difference. If you round the sizes up to the nearest mm, you should be good to go. This has proven to be the best calculator for our rims. If you are questioning it, please check with us and we can send you a link of confirmed spoke sizes for a variety of hubs.
If you are using DT Swiss Straight pull hubs, you can use the DT Swiss spoke calculator which has their SP hub measurements preloaded.
Double checking effective rim diameter (ERD). You can measure your rims exact ERD if you prefer, but we have not been burned by our methods described above.
Still unsure what length of spoke you need?
Please fill out the form below and then we will let you know what spokes you should buy. We only build, sell, and calculate sizes for J-bend spokes only, not straight pull.