We’re looking for a marketing coordinator that has experience and a versatile skillset. As the Marketing Manager, you would be responsible for ensuring the company’s marketing directives are executed in a timely and professional manner. You will operate within a budget that has trackable results to ensure the individual activities have a high ROI. You will head up quarterly marketing reviews so that adjustments can be made.
We’re a small but mighty company that is growing fast. Your goal is to increase traffic to the websites, increase social media following, and enhance the brand’s image and value statement.
The company’s goal is to grow profitably so that it can reinvest in itself, and provide a fun, rewarding, and comfortable lifestyle for its employees. You will play a key role in ensuring the company’s success.
Will include a well written cover letter and resume that shows how their past experience will be an asset to our business.
Shop hours are Monday-Friday 8-4:30 at our new shop in Chilliwack, BC (Close to Vedder Mountain)
General list of responsibilities:
– Develop the annual marketing budget
– Maintain tracking system to make sure we’re on budget, and highlight the ROI on specific marketing efforts
– Competently manage videographers, photographers, graphic designers and other contractors in order to facilitate the professional execution of our marketing projects.
– Must have a good grasp on Facebook, Instagram, Mailchimp, blog posts, Adwords, YouTube
– Work with our project management software to keep projects on schedule
– You will need to do some content creation yourself according to your skillset, this role is more than coordinating talent.
– Are extremely detail oriented and well written
– Consider themselves friendly and easy to get along with
– Excellent verbal communication
– Are knowledgeable about bikes
– Are highly organized and self motivated
– Have experience working in the cycling industry
– Are extremely versatile